For better, for worse

Very nice. I like it....

Nicely done.

Any thoughts of printing that?
Wow, I never thought about it!

Other than just using typical printer paper (Canon pro platinum paper or similar), I have no idea how I'd get this printed. Any suggestions? The slight movement in the shot makes me think I'd not want it on something that may highlight this fact, but I've always been intrigued by metal and wood prints.

Other than just using typical printer paper (Canon pro platinum paper or similar), I have no idea how I'd get this printed. Any suggestions? The slight movement in the shot makes me think I'd not want it on something that may highlight this fact, but I've always been intrigued by metal and wood prints.

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole bunch of experience with printing. We have a couple on canvas, one on metal, one on rock, and less than 20 on paper.
With this shot, I just envision it looking nice printed (maybe as part of a diptych or triptych). There's just something pleasing about it.

Unfortunately, I don't have a whole bunch of experience with printing. We have a couple on canvas, one on metal, one on rock, and less than 20 on paper.
With this shot, I just envision it looking nice printed (maybe as part of a diptych or triptych). There's just something pleasing about it.
You can print on rock? I knew about wood, but I never thought about rock. That's pretty neat! This might work well on slate?

Oh, I can see this as part of a diptych or triptych. I'll have to find/create a few more photos for the set. :smile:

You can print on rock? I knew about wood, but I never thought about rock. That's pretty neat! This might work well on slate?

Oh, I can see this as part of a diptych or triptych. I'll have to find/create a few more photos for the set. :smile:

Yes I should have said slate. The image we have on slate is a family portrait. After further thought, we also have a bird photo on slate.

All of the prints not on paper and printed at Costco, are from Groupon deals or similar.

Yes I should have said slate. The image we have on slate is a family portrait. After further thought, we also have a bird photo on slate.

All of the prints not on paper and printed at Costco, are from Groupon deals or similar.
Very nice! If you don't mind me asking, how did the pictures turn out on slate? Can you hang them on the wall, or are they too heavy?

Ah, I'll have to keep an eye out for any deals from Groupon. The wife and I got rid of our Costco membership a few years ago. We spent too much there, haha!

Nicely Done.
Thank you!

Very nice! If you don't mind me asking, how did the pictures turn out on slate? Can you hang them on the wall, or are they too heavy?

Ah, I'll have to keep an eye out for any deals from Groupon. The wife and I got rid of our Costco membership a few years ago. We spent too much there, haha!

Nicely Done.
Thank you!

They both have the little stand legs (2) for placing on a desk. I will take a snapshot of them when I get home. They are small enough to hang with no problem.

Most reactions

Back