What's new

For Corry

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You have the honor of my 2000th post. Visited the Baseball Hall of Fame today and took a few pics. Could not help but think of you when I took these Cub’s shirts. Tomorrow I’m homeward bound and back to work by Wednesday. Hope they look ok as I have edited them on my laptop. I could not find anything with the number 2000 on it :(

Cheers,

Eric

DSC_8922.jpg


DSC_8902.jpg
 
Way to go bro. Nice shots, a better rendition of your talent. I believe the 1000th was some sparkler thing saying 1000. This is much more indicative of respect. Drive safe. See you Bernie and Mo when you get home. I am sure you will have much more to post.
 
Cool shots Airic. Congrats on the 2000th!!! :headbang: :cheers: :headbang:
 
awwww.....that was nice!!! :D

Both are good shots, btw.

And congrats on the big 2K!! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom