for cuture reference

Lorielle99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
okay well my 18th birthday is coming up on april 4th. and in the meantime i want to think about what i want to ask for from my parents. im 99% sure its going to be something camera related im just not sure what. i have a nikon d40 and im just not sure what accessories to buy. im thinking maybe a seperate flash unit, or a better lens. because all i have now is the kit 18-55mm. i have a wide angle lens, 2 tripods, and an IR filter and photoshop. and a whole bunch of other stuff. those are fun things. anyway, i dont know which would be a more solid investment. any idea or product recomendations? i guess with my parents combined my budget would be $200 - $300 (i know thats a wide range, but im not sure if they are going to spend more because you know, 18 is kind of a big deal). im thinking a flash unit, because i want to do some more flash work. but im just not sure. anyway thanks for reading and thanks for any advice ahead of time.

i meant FUTURE****** reference. dang those typos.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For cuture reference you must have nice parents. It was hard enough to get a memory card for my birthday out of mine :) An SB-600 flash unit would be nice if you're considering the flash route. Ignore the SB-400 it's a filler on Nikons website to try and make people think they sold affordable products too.

Most reactions

New Topics