For Fans of ZOMBIES (and Zombie video games)

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Probably one of the most well-put together, and cinematic trailers I've ever seen. I hope this delivers on so many different levels. Highly suggest watching in High Def, and turning the volume up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats pretty sad actually , usually it goes forward from the start , i like how it goes in reverse.

Wow....very cool!!!

I'm willing to bet at the person that forwarded that idea was involved/inspired by the car crash/wear your seatbelt adverts. The reverse action is something they use a lot in these adds.

As for the game it would be nice to see a zombie game hit the market that deals more with the social and psychological aspects of a zombie invasion rather than just endless meatgrinding fights which most are ;)

I'm willing to bet at the person that forwarded that idea was involved/inspired by the car crash/wear your seatbelt adverts. The reverse action is something they use a lot in these adds.

As for the game it would be nice to see a zombie game hit the market that deals more with the social and psychological aspects of a zombie invasion rather than just endless meatgrinding fights which most are ;)

I was thinking it was similar to Memento. A really interestingly filmed movie. But yes, I agree. A game that focuses more on the psych aspect of it would be great. Left 4 Dead is just zombie mowing through and through. L4D has it's place, but I grow tired of it after a while.

Saw the advert, like it, but I don't like the idea of the game, its just another Left4Dead but on a tropical island. Boring.....

Looks pretty interesting! It's definitely not my favorite zombie theme (I'm really into the awful, hilarious cult movies--The Evil Dead), but I'll keep my eyes out for this!

Last edited:
Saw the advert, like it, but I don't like the idea of the game, its just another Left4Dead but on a tropical island. Boring.....

Hm, interesting. I don't remember a family dynamic in Left 4 Dead, but you're judging the game because you've seen actual gameplay, right?

Left 4 Dead lacks story, there's no indication that this game lacks story. But I'm holding my judgments until the game is closer to release and more information is available.

Most reactions

Back