What's new

for free - computer memory for lucky, loyal TPF

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have recently upgraded memory in one PC and have 500 M (2 x 256) ram DD400 (3200) and would be happy to send it to the first respondent here who fits the following criteria 1) submitted at least 100 posts and 2) submitted at least 10 pictures.

(sorry will only send in US because I don't want the customs forms hassle)

This memory has been functioning perfectly and was only removed because I replaced them with 1 GB sticks.

Would happily accept postage from Paypal if you have an account but not critical.
 
Dang!!! I'm in the uk!!!
 
can you hang on a moment while I go post ~50 times?
 
I could use them if they are still available.

PM me.

Thanks!
-Chris
 
i need ddr :(

Even worse, this piece of junk uses PC133! :lmao: I can't justify spending the money to increase the memory which is 384 MB right now, when I can find a whole computer for $50.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom