What's new

For Jon Mikal

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
JoCose reminded me the other day that I shot this image. I went back through my archives and realized I had never processed nor posted it yet.

Though not nearly as impressive as your Jefferson shot Jon, this is another pleasent view.

20060222194006_jefferson_mon_bw.jpg
 
are you using a tripod with these pictures?

PS. I really like both this and the monument one.
 
Yes, I use a tripod. I usually bring my Manfrotto 724B which is a very light weight and very portable tripod if I'm going to walking around DC all day/night for pictures.

bace said:
are you using a tripod with these pictures?

PS. I really like both this and the monument one.
 
a pleasant view indeed...the b&w really compliments this! nice one Scott, and thanks for the mention :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom