What's new

FOR SALE: 28-105 Canon 3.5-4.5 USM II

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
2
Location
Bolivar, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Upgrading to a 28-135 w/ IS. This lens is sharp, and in excellent condition. I'd like $180 US for it. I know I can sell it for $170.
 
could we see any photos of it? sounds really interesting since i really do not have a long lens. i have a cheap 28-105 that came with my Canon EOS Elan 7NE.
 
could we see any photos of it? sounds really interesting since i really do not have a long lens. i have a cheap 28-105 that came with my Canon EOS Elan 7NE.
...you already have this lens?

I think I wrote the first post weird. I am selling a 28-105 3.5-4.5 USM II lens. This is the nicer of the 28-105's. I am selling this to upgrade to the 28-135. I will get photos though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom