What's new

For Sale: Alien Bees AB1600

nithinkumary2k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have one AB1600 for sale. The following are included in the sale

1) AB1600
* Paul C Buff Single Light Carrying Bag
* 7-inch Standard Silver Reflector
* 15-foot Sync Cord (1/8-inch plug)
* 15-foot power cord

2) 5' Octobox with Alien bee speed ring.

Similar to this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003EWOC0U
I don't have sufficient space to take pics of this.

Both are in perfect working conditions. Any other questions feel free to shoot.

Asking for both $380 OBO.

Pics of the B1600 can be found at
For Sale: Alien Bees AB1600


I am selling them because i have recently bought Einstein e640 and dont need this anymore

Best Regards,
Nithin
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom