What's new

FOR SALE : Canon 5D

lawmac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Canon 5D Classic Mark I

Item still Available


Price: $650.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: shipped and insured to any country

Canon 5D Mark I Classic with brand new shutter from CPS. Just got it back.8 month warranty from CPS. I will provide the paperwork from CPS that shows the warranty. Has been well loved (see marks in last photo), and the brand new shutter has breathed new life into a trustworthy camera.
Hate to see it go, but I do not need 3 cameras anymore.
Comes with Body, CPS paperwork, Canon Charger and 2 Canon batteries.Canon 5D Classic Mark I

Item still Available


Price: $650.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: shipped and insured to any country

Canon 5D Mark I Classic with brand new shutter from CPS. Just got it back.8 month warranty from CPS. I will provide the paperwork from CPS that shows the warranty. Has been well loved (see marks in last photo), and the brand new shutter has breathed new life into a trustworthy camera.
Hate to see it go, but I do not need 3 cameras anymore.
Comes with Body, CPS paperwork, Canon Charger and 2 Canon batteries.

If any interest in buying my Canon5D kindly get back to me via Emai:lawmac@live.com.

Regards.

Law.
 

Attachments

  • $CANON.webp
    $CANON.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 109
  • $CANON...webp
    $CANON...webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 100
  • $CANON....webp
    $CANON....webp
    120.6 KB · Views: 107
  • $CANON......webp
    $CANON......webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 132
It is going to be hard to sell on here being this thread is your only post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom