FOR SALE: Canon EF 50mm f1.8

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, i have a Canon EF 50mm f1.8 for sale. The lens is mint, i havent looked it over to see if there is any scratchs to the casing but there shouldnt be any at all, if it was not mounted to my camera is was in my bag.

I paid $150 for it a little over a year ago. It probably has seen less then 1k in shots. Great lens for someone who is looking to improve their gear. I live in ocean county, new jersey and i will only meet up in person. If interested please send me a message or reply to this post.

p.s. i have both caps and the original box with paperwork.

Im looking for $80 OBO

Is this the lens with metal or plastic mount? If metal, PM me back, 80 would be fine :)

If you READ his first post... "I live in Ocean County, New Jersey and I will only meet up in person"

.......... Just saying.

IF its a metal mount that's a killer price!

Hi there, is this still for sale? I'm in central NJ so meeting up is no problem.

Thanks,

If you READ his first post... "I live in Ocean County, New Jersey and I will only meet up in person"

.......... Just saying.

I travel for work and will be in NJ twice in the next month

.......... Just saying. :)

.......... Just saying.

I travel for work and will be in NJ twice in the next month

.......... Just saying. :)

Well NVM then haha I saw the "Texas" and figured it was a deal breaker! :lol:

Im sorry for not looking to see if anyone replied directly to this post. It is the EF 50mm f1.8 MKII ...... so its a plastic mount. Lens is perfect, if interested please let me know through a direct message.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back