What's new

**For Sale** Leica Visoflex I OZYXO Mirror Reflex Housing with LVFOO Viewer and Cable Release

Markf98

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have one Leica Visoflex I OZYXO Mirror Reflex Housing with LVFOO Viewer and Cable Release
For sale $180 but will listen to best offers. Let me know if you're interested.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    287.2 KB · Views: 276
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    240.7 KB · Views: 275
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    287.2 KB · Views: 248
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    234.2 KB · Views: 259
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    265.7 KB · Views: 268

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom