e.rose
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2011
- Messages
- 4,789
- Reaction score
- 1,985
- Location
- Nashville, Tn
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I have no idea what this is... what it does... we bought it from a church yard sale cause it looked cool. XD But we're moving to Nashville and we need to take as little as possible with us... so while I'm keeping the film cameras that (may... or may not still work, I'm not even really sure...
), since I have no clue what this thing even does... and we never even put it out on display because we ended up having no where to put it... we're selling it. :lmao: (RUN ON SENTENCES FOR THE WIN!!!
)
Keith took the pictures and did the listing because he's the most active ebayer out of the both of us, so check out the listing here:
If you feel the need to have it RIGHT THIS SECOND and don't feel like getting into a bid-war or dealing with ebay, just let me know and I'll talk to Keith about ending the auction early for you.
Mansfield Fairfield 8mm Film Editor | eBay
), since I have no clue what this thing even does... and we never even put it out on display because we ended up having no where to put it... we're selling it. :lmao: (RUN ON SENTENCES FOR THE WIN!!!
)Keith took the pictures and did the listing because he's the most active ebayer out of the both of us, so check out the listing here:
If you feel the need to have it RIGHT THIS SECOND and don't feel like getting into a bid-war or dealing with ebay, just let me know and I'll talk to Keith about ending the auction early for you.
Mansfield Fairfield 8mm Film Editor | eBay
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.