FOR SALE: Minolta Maxxum 5 package

feiticeria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the second time I'm posting it for sale, I've lowered the price, so hopefully I can sell this great camera. Once again, the basic info, I had the camera for less than a year, and I'm interested in going digital. Here's whats offered in the package:

- Minolta Maxxum 5 body, with neck strap & unsent 3-year warranty
- Sigma 24-70mm F3.5-5.6 HF lens, with lens hood & unsent warranty
- Tiffen UV & Haze 1 filter
- Kenko Red Enchancing filter
- Minolta camera bag

All products are in mint condition. This is a great camera, compact and light weight, easy to carry around and the perfect camera for travelling. I haven't used the camera much, but the costs of developing the film is getting too much for me.

The price for it all is $275 Canadian (approx. $220 US). If you live in Toronto, we can meet to pick up the item. Other than that, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. My email is "[email protected]"

Shipping is $27 Canadian (approx. $20 US), this will include insurance and a tracking number. As well, the product WILL arrive within one week of the date of shipment. There is cheaper shipment though. In either case, I will send the item as a gift, thus, reducing the additional costs you may have to pay.

******* If your not interested, I'd appreciate it if you can tell me what about this sale is giving you second thoughts about purchasing it. Thank you *******

Most reactions

Back