For Sale: My Entire Nikon Kit - New Items Added

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Deleted sold items to remove clutter, added a few new items that I found cleaning out my photography closet. PayPal only, shipping to lower 48 included.

1.) Nikon 20mm 1.8G - SOLD
i-S84V666-L.jpg

i-csF5zD8-L.jpg

2.) Flashpoint Li-Ion R2 speed light with 2 batteries - $120 - Reduced Price

3.) Flashpoint R2 pro trigger - SOLD

Photo of 2 and 3:
Sale photos by Destin Danser, on Flickr

4.) Mindshift Backlight 36L - SOLD -
Sale photos by Destin Danser, on Flickr

5.) 16 Eneloop Batteries with 4 chargers. - SOLD
Untitled by Destin Danser, on Flickr

6.) Black Rapid Dual Camera Harness - $30 - Does not include camera anchors

7.) Lexar XQD reader - Leftover from when I had a D500, no longer needed - $20 ($40 retail)

8.) B+W 72mm UV filter (007M product code). Excellent condition - I've never used it but it came with a lens I purchased used. $20

Last edited:
Would you ship to an APO address? It's a stateside zip for us military stationed overseas so it's like shipping to the lower 48.

Would you ship to an APO address? It's a stateside zip for us military stationed overseas so it's like shipping to the lower 48.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with that. May ask you to chip in a few $ towards shipping if it's significantly more expensive, but I'd do it.

*pending sale on D810 at this time

Yeah, I don't have a problem with that. May ask you to chip in a few $ towards shipping if it's significantly more expensive, but I'd do it.

*pending sale on D810 at this time

Cool deal. I'm going to think over the 70-200 and let you know tomorrow evening my time. Roughly 6-7am EST.

Update: D810, Sigma 135, and one speedlight are all sold.

Update: Pending local sale on 70-200, 50mm sold.

Wow, going fast! Just saw it today...
I shipped to our son via APO serviceman address, so shouldn't be an issue if that is a buyer..
( hijack. :). Wonder if buyer is at Gary Owens base? Our son did 1 solid year there. When MASH tv show, shows freezing temps....believe it!!

Destin..we are still at Acadia if interested..

Update: Most stuff is sold, and all locally so far.

All that remains is the 20mm 1.8G, one flash unit, and the pro R2 trigger.

Great lens for astrophotographers, and great entry level off camera flash setup.

Send me a PM with your best price on all of that as a combo. I'll work on my wife, haha.

Bump - New Items Added, Sold items deleted.

Before you sell that 20mm you might want to look for a Nikon lens to Fuji shift or tilt adapter. I have been using a shift adapter on Micro 4:3 lately and that 20mm would be very nice if I could afford it. You might end up kicking yourself later if you decide to try shifting or tilting on the Fuji.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back