What's new

For Sale Nikon 55-200mm + 18-55 Kit glass

Heck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
988
Reaction score
7
Location
New York, Bronx/Westchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Time to clean out the camera bag because these lenses were replaced along time ago and I'm just not using them. Nothing wrong with them and for the money you can't beat it. Works on D40x and both come with promaster uv filters.

55-200 af-s 4.5.6 Vr ---- Sold!
18-55 af-s nonVr 3.5 5.6 ---- SOLD!

55-200 vr
DSC_0103.jpg

18-55 nonvr
DSC_0093.jpg

55-200
BW_Brown_911.jpg

18-55 lens
DSC_0144.jpg
 
Where in NY are you located? I could really use that 200mm VR lens.
 
did you sell the 18-55 yet?
if not pm me. im interested
 
Possibly interested in the 55-200. That including shipping?

I'll give it some thought and give you a for sure answer tomorrow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom