For Sale: Nikon D300 and DX Lenses

Lewis68

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't have to tell you how great these items are.

Nikon D300 Body - Asking $1299 - SOLD
Nikkor AF-S DX 12-24mm f/4 G IF-ED Wide Angle Lens - Asking $699 - SOLD
Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G IF-ED Ultra Zoom Lens - Asking $599 - SOLD

OR $1850 FOR BOTH!

Plus Shipping to the US. Paypal accepted.

Again, they're all in perfect condition. Not even a speck of dust on the glass. Boxes and original content included.

NikonD300Lenses.jpg

Here is the 18-200mm
Nikon18-200mm.jpg

These lenses are flawless. I used a UV filter on both of them. I guarantee you won't be able to tell them from brand new lenses.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
Would you be willing to split it up? I'm curious as to the 12-24mm. Put me down for dibs if you do decide to split it up.

Well I need to sell them all. Lenses are much good without a Body, and Vice-Versa. If I can get buyers for all three items, I'll consider selling them separately. For now I'll keep them as a package deal.

You guys will have first dibs if I split them up though.

Thanks for your interest.

Hello,
Cameras wholesale and dropshippers are available online on different websites and wholesale directories.

Hi! If Im interested in the 18-200 you might have a buyer for all 3 items... let me know if it works for you... Will be checking for the prices...

Thanks!

JC

Ok, I split them up. You guys get first dibs on them.

Let me know. :)

I posted some more photos of the lenses. These lenses are flawless. I used a UV filter on both of them. I guarantee you can't tell them from brand new lenses.

I just dropped the price for all three to $2600 + Shipping.

I want that 12-24 but i just spent most of my money on the D300/70-200mm lens :mrgreen:

I want that 12-24 but i just spent most of my money on the D300/70-200mm lens :mrgreen:
You really need a wide angle lens. Why don't you get rid of the 18-55mm and buy my 12-24mm? :mrgreen:

well the cheap plastic mount lens are now my wife's so the 18-55 and the 55-200 are hers for the d60. So yes i agree i need a wide bad but the funds are low.... i need to sell some stuff first! Would you consider any trades plus cash??

Most reactions

Back