For sale - Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro lens Canon mount plus other lens/tripod acessories

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Doing a bit of a sale clear out of things so up for grabs we have:

Sigma 150mm f2.8 Macro in Canon mount

Condition - very good. A few minor worn areas on the sigma EX finish, but this is very normal for any lens with this kind of finish and has no effect on performance.

Includes - lens, lens hood, tripod collar, original box, case, strap, paperwork (lens instructions)

IMG_0677.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/overmind_2000/IMG_0677.jpg

Price : £400, plus £10 postage.

Sigma 70-300mm 4.3-5.6 DG macro in Canon mount

Condition - very good. A little dust on the rubber zoom grip

Includes - lens, lens hood

Price : £70 plus £5 postage.

Manfrotto 322 RC2 tripod head

Condition: very good; pistol lever has some scratches on the inner part as a result of normal use, minor wear around the quick release plate metal (again from normal use).

Includes: pistol grip head, quick release plate.

Price : £70 plus £5 postage.

Manfrotto 454 sliding/macro rail

Condition: very good, minor marking on the middle runner as a result of normal use.

Includes: rail and tripod mounting screw (larger sized mounting screw not included)

Price: £55 plus £5 postage.

Item locations - Penrith, UK
Payment methods accepted - Paypal or cash (for direct pick-up only)
Direct pick up is available.

Contact me direct for details - I will try and get some product shots of the other items up in the next day or two.

can i see pictures of the 70-300mm? Please and thank you.

Ahhhh I knew there was something I'd forgotten to update!

AlexMoon - I'll get some pictures up, but honestly for the price of the 70-300mm I think that the postage and import costs to the USA from the UK would make it a very expensive purchase that you could likely source in the USA for much less and with less hassle.

pixmedic - EVERYONE wants it in Nikon mount! ;) (seriously I don't see any new canon photographers in the UK these days!! We must be running out of them ;))

Ahhhh I knew there was something I'd forgotten to update!

AlexMoon - I'll get some pictures up, but honestly for the price of the 70-300mm I think that the postage and import costs to the USA from the UK would make it a very expensive purchase that you could likely source in the USA for much less and with less hassle.

pixmedic - EVERYONE wants it in Nikon mount! ;) (seriously I don't see any new canon photographers in the UK these days!! We must be running out of them ;))

Lot of new canon users here. We have too much tied up in nikon to switch to anything else. I would buy your 150mm, but it wouldnt fit on my camera and i would just have to donate it on the forum. Not very productive.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back