What's new

For Sale: Yashica-A Medium Format Camera

curly

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
276
Reaction score
21
Location
Memphis, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Yashica-A Medium Format camera for sale. I bought this a few months ago wanting to get into medium format film photography, but have since received a 35mm SLR that my father used in high school. I haven't used it since due to the large amount of money I was spending for film and developing and the ease of using the 35mm. Everything is in great working order, and I have pics that I took with it if anyone is interested in seeing them.

I am wanting $125 shipped to you.

Let me know if you are interested.
 
Is this a Yashica-Mat? do you have pictures of the camera? Thanks
 
I still have the camera. It is not a Yashica-Mat. I will put up pics of the camera soon. For now here is a stock photo.

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom