What's new

For the Forum: Flowers for C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some more photos for C&C if you please:

#1
IMG_6197%20-%20Copy_remixed.jpg


#2
IMG_6175%20-%20Copy_blurred.jpg


#3
IMG_3789%20-%20Copy_remixed.jpg
 
Doing an overlay in Photoshop does seem to make things a tad dark...but of course, maybe I'm doing it all wrong...
 
Why were you doing an overlay, what effect were you trying to achieve? They definately look too dark.
 
For a "dreamy" photo...copy layer...apply some sort of blur...set blending mode to overlay...should have added a screened layer in-between but its already close to blowing out in the whites...so I didn't add it...I'll edit this again tomorrow...for now...I'm going home...thanks for all the insights today...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom