for the love of....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i just opened the kitchen and found a huge problem! trying to be the good husband, i decided to wash the dishes (dishwasher) :greenpbl: ...seems i used the wrong stuff. instead of dishwasher liquid i used antibacterial hand soap...bottles looked the same to me. :mrgreen:

I'm sure they are clean now :D

Once you clear the bubbles out of the way..... :lmao: as I recall, if you DO have to use that stuff, a few drops will accomplish amazing things!!!

Are we feeling bubbly, Jon? :lol:

JonMikal said:
the suds are everywhere man!

Look on the bright side, you managed to clean the dishes AND the floor. Linda will be happy :mrgreen:

It will leave a shiny residue. Shiny clean floors, maybe a tad sticky in places. :mrgreen: I recommend lots of hot water to cut it.

bubbles! :cheer:

and counters...4' high. i'm gonna close the door and look back in an hour or so, maybe it was a dream.

Jeff Canes said:
IMO, be a good husband mop the floor and act like it never happened
Ahh, but a great husband would leave it there for a while, come on a forum his wife can read and post about it. Then panic and wonder where the mop is. And when he can't find it, use that old rag over there and then find out it's her best jumper. :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
and counters...4' high. i'm gonna close the door and look back in an hour or so, maybe it was a dream.
More like a nighmare. :twisted:

Ferny's right, too. I can't wait till Linda gets back and sees this thread.

:waves in advance to Linda: We're trying to help him! :lol:

Hey Jon, for the right amount of cookies this post could disappear before she returns :mrgreen:

you always take the greatest pics.......................dont tell me you havent got a pic off this. Think it would look great ik black and white

Jeff Canes said:
IMO, be a good husband mop the floor and act like it never happened

After he takes pics to document it of course :lol:

Jon, just take some sponges all over yourself and roll around the kitchen til it's soaked up :) :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That photo would definately go straight to the Pool Room!

That would've been hilarious to walk in on. Why don't you just pour a bunch of greasy hot fat on the hand soap - that way the soap would all be used up breaking down the fat and then you'll have a clean floor... once you mop up the mess of course. But at least it won't be slippery!

Most reactions

Back