For those considering the D3x...

hipslap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A funny video for you. You're not alone in your anguish!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnwf2RShNV0]YouTube - Hitler rants about D3x[/ame]

Extraordinary! Considering that that camera was announced this month and the video was made afterward. :wink:

but, siap...

someone had posted this already

This was funny two months ago.

Someone posted a Hitler video about the price of the D3x before said information was released? Amazingafied!

I think that the question that needs asking is whether or not anyone is really considering buying the D3x.

And the next question is what the price will be in 6 months.

I think that the question that needs asking is whether or not anyone is really considering buying the D3x.

And the next question is what the price will be in 6 months.
I would if there was a 2K rebate.

You'd buy one if you needed it for your job. Otherwise, you'd wait for the prices to come down. It's sorta like people who ask why do people buy those $40k Hasselblad's. Its because they need it to earn there living.

You'd buy one if you needed it for your job. Otherwise, you'd wait for the prices to come down. It's sorta like people who ask why do people buy those $40k Hasselblad's. Its because they need it to earn there living.

Yea, people piss me off who ***** about the price. The ones that are bitching generally aren't the ones that the camera was intended for in the first place... And are just a hobbyist/weekend photographer.

Its for someone who makes their living off of photography. Or.. is just rich and has expensive hobbies.

I was in my local camera store and this guy who was like number 7 or something on the list for the D3X came in, and paid cash for it. After the whole thing, I talked to the salesman and we were talking about how he was a lawyer and did it for fun. He was telling me that like 6 months prior he came in and bought the D40 as his first DSLR.

FOR FUN, what a dbag. Seriously.

Damn, I wish I could have that much in cash, except I'd just drop it on some lenses.

Damn, I wish I could have that much in cash, except I'd just drop it on some lenses.

C'mon now.. don't be a hater becuase the guy has a huge disposible income. For all we know, the D40 was for his 3 year old son and the D3x is his first camera... LOL!

I was in my local camera store and this guy who was like number 7 or something on the list for the D3X came in, and paid cash for it. After the whole thing, I talked to the salesman and we were talking about how he was a lawyer and did it for fun. He was telling me that like 6 months prior he came in and bought the D40 as his first DSLR.

:lol: thats like buying a disc-press to print cds instead of burning them on your computer.

Not photography related but the "Hitler got the wrong bike" version was hilarious. At least to those of us that ride.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukAhlxl4hmM]YouTube - Hitler's got the wrong bike.[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back