For those that do Prom pictures, do you have any suggestions?

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been contacted by two separate seniors about doing prom pictures, which isn't something I have given much thought to. But now that I am focusing more on senior portraits, I guess it makes sense. :)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I wont be at the school, so I guess the pictures will be done on another day or before the prom, probably the day of the prom because they wont want to get their hair done twice.

I did offer a referral reward if they can get other people to make an appointment for the same day, I figure if I am going to travel to do pictures at a park near the school, may as well make it worth my time by doing additional pictures.

Im guessing the poses will be similar to couples portraits and maybe a few senior portrait style shots that works with two people. :)

Here is the promotion I am running - I can accommodate 5 people. All the the grads here go to McGuire Lake (local park) for a group photo, and parents friends family all come there. I figure its a great way to tie senior photos with grad photos, as senior photos have not caught on in my neck of the woods.

167537_10150131387301183_551601182_8598839_1064705_n.jpg

How much is the hair and makeup costing you? Thats something I havent gotten into but probably will eventually.

$75 each, for each day? for the shoot day and grad day? per appointment or per hour?

$75 for shoot and grad day. Same rate that the salon would charge for trial and day of.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back