Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
- sweltering in the heat.

P1050140sm.jpg

P1050144sm.jpg

P1050145sm.jpg

P1050146sm.jpg

Helios 44-2, 58/2 lens this morning.

It was 15 the other day in the south, a few flurries, but not that build up.:er:

Heat?? It was 19F degree's two nights ago here in Louisiana, LOL!

Heat?? It was 19F degree's two nights ago here in Louisiana, LOL!

It's that global warming, having the same effect in Europe. :confused:

Been through your state a couple times, cross over the Mississippi @ Natchez/Vidalia after following the Trace south from Tennessee. Now I want a feed of Crawfish & some sweet hush puppies. :D

Getting our first little fall of snow now in Maryland. I wish with all my heart I was still in Texas.

Getting our first little fall of snow now in Maryland. I wish with all my heart I was still in Texas.

We're keeping a light on fer ya!

Ummm... Just picking at nits here, but just so everyone is on the same page, Texas is not part of the south... Texas is Texas. We were our own country too... :greenpbl:

And the only state in the union with our own navy. :greenpbl:

And where I'm at it's a scorching 63 degrees right now. :thumbup:

Gotta love Texas, greatest nation in the country. :sexywink:

We're keeping a light on fer ya!

Ummm... Just picking at nits here, but just so everyone is on the same page, Texas is not part of the south... Texas is Texas. We were our own country too... :greenpbl:

And the only state in the union with our own navy. :greenpbl:

And where I'm at it's a scorching 63 degrees right now. :thumbup:

Gotta love Texas, greatest nation in the country. :sexywink:

:mrgreen: Spent my first 30 years there. A girl made me move to MD, I'll make her a Texan yet!

I hate being stuck in San Diego where there's NO snow! :( At least I'll be going home to stay for 7 months in a few weeks! WOO! I'm loving number 3.

Ha! Call me when you get some snow.

The other day I went out to dig my Grilfriend's car out of the back drive, and it took 10 minutes to find it.

I wish I took some photos, but I was too busy and tired from shoveling to get some shots. I had to navigate drifted snow in my yard that was literally waist deep.

Right now the DOT and private plow companies have to pile snow 3 stories high to get it out of the way.

I have to walk to school, barefoot, uphill both ways through that crap.

Last weekend alone we got 20 inches of the white stuff in one night.

My neighbor was literally snowed in , with 4 foot drifts on every exit of his house.

Damned Global Warming.

BTW, nice photos! :thumbup: :D

We finally got snow today in the DC area. I was just stuck outside for 2 hours in the snow with the company vehicle. Damn thing has NO TRACTION! Some random guy had to pull me out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back