Forced!

is he using the force to shrink the tomato into cherry tomatoes? I'll admit it did sort of give me a smile and make me scratch my head at the same time. Good morning.

is he using the force to shrink the tomato into cherry tomatoes? I'll admit it did sort of give me a smile and make me scratch my head at the same time. Good morning.

'Afternoon. No, it's the other way around. Forced as in forced farming, etc., so he's making the tomatoes bigger.

'Afternoon. No, it's the other way around. Forced as in forced farming, etc., so he's making the tomatoes bigger.
i respectfully disagree. His eyes look as though he is studying the bigger tomatos with his hand up as if in process. And it appears that the ones closest to him are already completed. lol

this is a cool/funny photo. Probably the most oddly interesting thing i have seen so far today...

i respectfully disagree. His eyes look as though he is studying the bigger tomatos with his hand up as if in process. And it appears that the ones closest to him are already completed. lol

Yes, I see what you mean, but things backwards he does ;)

this is a cool/funny photo. Probably the most oddly interesting thing i have seen so far today...

Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back