Ford Focus Interior

Foxracer2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recent Shot I did of the new 2013 Ford Focus, The lighting setup for this shot was crazy, I will post some behind the scenes shots when I get them, the shot is still not fully finished, but i figured i would share with you guys! Thanks and let me know what you think!!!

The Shot below is a little messed up I am aware of the pulled up corner I am not sure what heppened, but like i said its almost complete.

$8590710356_f04561d141_k.jpg

Nice image. Maybe if the blue lights were punched up a bit; I realize those are part of the car, but maybe an HDR or gelled flash pops? The bottom right corner is pretty dark and the eye wants to see detail there.

@hirejn - I see what your saying and yes I do agree, I still need to mess with that a bit, the original plan was to put speedlites under the seats with gels to make it more light up, but didnt realize that they already lit up with the car, but thank you for the comment, I will work on that, and see if i have another composite I can put in there!

Here are just a few Behind the Scene Shots of the crazy setup that I had going on.
$_-2.jpg
$_-4.jpg$_31A9937.jpg

Attachments

• $_-6.jpg
    $_-6.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 60
That background appears overly distracting, seems it competes with the subject

Most reactions

New Topics

Back