What's new

Ford GT

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive always wanted to shoot one of these, but every time I see one, theyre on the road. :( Last night while driving through town I spotted one, and just my luck it was parked! :thumbup: The background and surrounding cars were less than stellar, but hey, Im just happy I got some shots off.

Anyways, let the drooling begin! :drool: :hail: :drool: What a fine looking automobile, and a dang good re-take on the 60s GT40.

#1
Closeuprear.jpg


#2
FordGTwithlightstreakssideprofile.jpg


#3
sepiaFordGTwithlighttrail.jpg


#4
FordGTBWsideprofile.jpg


#5
Rear.jpg
 
I went to a car show one time, this dude rolls up in a Gt and was talking about it to some of the other poeple there. Out of no where we here him say "Its nice, but it doesnt have any cupholders." I fell on the floor laughing. Im sure Ford thought they didnt one in a race car, but this guy cant balance his Starbucks between his legs!!

Nice shots btw!
 
Thanks all!

No comments on the shots themselves? Do they work? Any critiques?

Thanks for lookin!
 
that car is the shiznit. I want one. I really like 1 and 4. would like to see some day shots but very nice photos.
 
The composition and colour in #1 do it for me!! By the way....that is one Kick @ss car!!!
 
Awesome!

#1: Great POV, super colors, love it.

#2: Great composition, I like the streaks of a car (was it a car?) passing by

#3: Nice tone!

#4: Would be a great b&w shot, but in my opinion, the car is too dark

#5: I like it, but not as much as the others. I don't know why, mabye because of the POV.

Oh, and I'm not too fond of the borders :lol: But that's really a matter of taste.
 
Thanks for all of your opinions,I appreciate it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom