Ford GT

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive always wanted to shoot one of these, but every time I see one, theyre on the road. :( Last night while driving through town I spotted one, and just my luck it was parked! :thumbup: The background and surrounding cars were less than stellar, but hey, Im just happy I got some shots off.

Anyways, let the drooling begin! :drool: :hail: :drool: What a fine looking automobile, and a dang good re-take on the 60s GT40.

Closeuprear.jpg

FordGTwithlightstreakssideprofile.jpg

sepiaFordGTwithlighttrail.jpg

FordGTBWsideprofile.jpg

Rear.jpg

I went to a car show one time, this dude rolls up in a Gt and was talking about it to some of the other poeple there. Out of no where we here him say "Its nice, but it doesnt have any cupholders." I fell on the floor laughing. Im sure Ford thought they didnt one in a race car, but this guy cant balance his Starbucks between his legs!!

Nice shots btw!

Thanks all!

No comments on the shots themselves? Do they work? Any critiques?

Thanks for lookin!

The composition and colour in #1 do it for me!! By the way....that is one Kick @ss car!!!

Awesome!

#1: Great POV, super colors, love it.

#2: Great composition, I like the streaks of a car (was it a car?) passing by

#3: Nice tone!

#4: Would be a great b&w shot, but in my opinion, the car is too dark

#5: I like it, but not as much as the others. I don't know why, mabye because of the POV.

Oh, and I'm not too fond of the borders :lol: But that's really a matter of taste.

Thanks for all of your opinions,I appreciate it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back