- Joined
- Mar 18, 2021
- Messages
- 16,147
- Reaction score
- 11,053
- Location
- The Colony, Texas, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm in Richmond visiting fam, and took a little time to walk around Forst Hill Park, which is across the street from my brother's house. I struggled a bit with the settings, but they came out ok.
1 Here's your sign...
oct31202105 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
2 The Stone House at Forest Hill Park f/8 1/400 ISO 100 18mm
oct31202106 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
3 Gazebo at the pond. The colors are sort of anemic right now. They looked awesome in the mountains, but it was dark and raining, and I didn't want to stop.
oct31202102 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
4 Gazebo at the pond 2
oct31202101 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
1 Here's your sign...
oct31202105 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr2 The Stone House at Forest Hill Park f/8 1/400 ISO 100 18mm
oct31202106 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr3 Gazebo at the pond. The colors are sort of anemic right now. They looked awesome in the mountains, but it was dark and raining, and I didn't want to stop.
oct31202102 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr4 Gazebo at the pond 2
oct31202101 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr