Forget what i said..

just to add becaus i ran out of room
if you can go to a local photo shop not a chain
in a local shop, a good one at least, they will pay atention and help. i once stood in a chain store for 15 minutes and got no help becaus i am a kid, and the shop was empty beside me
a local shop will take you aside and help you thye take a every cosomer more seriously
they will ehlp you let you hold the product, and it feels good to suport a local shop

kemplefan said:
just to add becaus i ran out of room
if you can go to a local photo shop not a chain
in a local shop, a good one at least, they will pay atention and help. i once stood in a chain store for 15 minutes and got no help becaus i am a kid, and the shop was empty beside me
a local shop will take you aside and help you thye take a every cosomer more seriously
they will ehlp you let you hold the product, and it feels good to suport a local shop

Thanks for the tip! The thing though about the adapter ring is that the autofocus doesnt work..there´s different lenses for digital supposedly..yeah, i always go to the photo shop but i guess i´mma have to buy it at the chain because they are just too expensive these little stores..

ask the local shop if they will match the price myn is great they will match or some times beat
and sometimes thye ahve a better price and some times even though i am poor i will pay a little mor eto suport them

kemplefan said:
ask the local shop if they will match the price myn is great they will match or some times beat
and sometimes thye ahve a better price and some times even though i am poor i will pay a little mor eto suport them

dont wanna sound like a punk but good for you pal...these prices are just too different at the chain and photo store....

O dont know if thats in different countried but out here in Germany most stores who are specialized in something just cant afford to sell it cheapereither than chains because their resources are just so much smaller..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back