What's new

Forgotten Candy-Red Tease

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been walking past this for many months but the light was always wrong. Yesterday I went out a couple hours later and got it.

Joe

teaseof.jpg
 
The left half of this would work for me, with the front part of the bike balanced against the rust/stain on the wall. I'm not sure the rest of it adds anything, but I don't understand the title, so perhaps I'm missing something ...
 
The left half of this would work for me, with the front part of the bike balanced against the rust/stain on the wall. I'm not sure the rest of it adds anything, but I don't understand the title, so perhaps I'm missing something ...

Hi Ken,

The title comes from the name (?) on the bike -- tease. I have no clue if that's a brand or a model or if there's some other explanation. I found it a bit odd for the name of a bicycle.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom