Forgotten Dock

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to make the most out of having a few days off in a row this week, so I've been out shooting sunrises every morning. This is a spot I've been meaning to check out for a while now.. I've seen photos from other photographers but haven't been there myself.

Got there this morning about 90 minutes before sunrise, set up, and captured this roughly 45 minutes before sunrise.

Fuji X-T20 with 10-24 f/4. Shot at F/8, 159 second exposure, iso 100. Used a reverse ND grad filter to balance the exposure.

Forgotten Dock by Destin Danser, on Flickr

That looks like a very nice lens.

Absolutely beautiful Destin. I'm not sure about the white junk stool/ladder/whatever. The OCD in me wants it gone, but there's a little nagging side that says it adds to the composition.

Absolutely beautiful Destin. I'm not sure about the white junk stool/ladder/whatever. The OCD in me wants it gone, but there's a little nagging side that says it adds to the composition.

Thank you! I want it gone so bad. Thought about getting a wrench and unbolting it. Tried photoshopping it out but couldn’t get it to look clean.

Great shot. It is too bad about that white thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back