What's new

forgotton

Christina

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
947
Reaction score
0
Location
jacksonville, fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was the church my parents got married in, When i went to see about my wedding to be there, this is what i found.

C&C welcome.

oldchurch.jpg
 
it looks romantic.

did you book it or not.

i remembe a previous post you should be married by now or very very soon
 
That's all that's left in the open lot. Everything else has been knocked down.

I cried when I found it lol. I have a month left btw.
 
It's a beautiful church. It's a nice photo, but I hate the lighting effects.
 
The church is cute, and I like the angle of the picture. I don't like the blackened egdes. I feel like there was an effort to make the church look more lost and forgotten and forlorne then it acutally is. I would like to see the photo edited in different ways, because I think the bones are good.
 
I agree. Dark wasn't my intentions but before I knew it. This is what I had and thought it was unusual from my style. I will post other edits when I make it to my computer.

Thanks for the input. Anyone else?
 
i like it, just don't know about the edges ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom