DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2008 #1 This image is from a recent trip to the Florida Keys. One of many shrimp boats left alone for good.
R Rich-D TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 27, 2008 #2 Seems like the focus is off. The sky looks strangely fake, also. I would suggest fixing the colors in Photoshop.
Seems like the focus is off. The sky looks strangely fake, also. I would suggest fixing the colors in Photoshop.
Zada TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Location Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 27, 2008 #3 I like the idea, but like Rich-D said, the focus is off. If the ship were sharp it would make for a more interesting photo. I went to the Florida Keys this summer... interesting place
I like the idea, but like Rich-D said, the focus is off. If the ship were sharp it would make for a more interesting photo. I went to the Florida Keys this summer... interesting place
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you for your comments Rich-D and Zada.