What's new

Fort Fujairah, UAE - several conversions.

While I don't consider myself qualified to comment on the technical aspects, I think it turned out great. The look is awesome.

Only thing I can think is maybe zooming in a little to make the fort more prominent? But that's just me..
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks. I do have other views which feature the fort itself much more prominently; here I was sort of trying to achieve a 'looking over the wall' effect, hence the unfocused rocks in the foreground.
 
Really like what you did with the image.

(and I'm going to steal your ideas, of course :wink:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom