sfr002 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Tampa, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2009 #1 C/C Please. Click for Flickr. Yes this is a real fortune I didn't alter it in anyway lol
5 5DManiac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2009 #2 Gotta love the "engrish." I think it's fine.. the wood looks off though..perhaps in the yellow? i'd like to see more reds in the wood.. or less yellow. But who knows maybe thats how it looked.
Gotta love the "engrish." I think it's fine.. the wood looks off though..perhaps in the yellow? i'd like to see more reds in the wood.. or less yellow. But who knows maybe thats how it looked.
sfr002 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Tampa, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks yeah the dresser is pretty yellow in color.