What's new

Fotodiox adapter question

mikk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
C@L
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Vivitar 75-300 macro m/md lens for my Minolta srT200. I would like to use this on my Nikon D70. There is a Fotodiox Minolta MD to Nikon adapter available but will I have focus issues? The Vivitar lens is for 35mm film and so I have been reading they dont work well with dslr type cameras. I realy like the Vivitar lens compaired to my Quantray 70-300 for the Nikon. Or is there a newer lens for my Nikon that works like my Vivitar? I like the sliding action vs the twisting action for telefoto zoom. Plus I dont have to flip a switch for the Macro on the Vivitar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom