EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Located this new Eagle nest out in Osceola County (near Disney). Only one chick in this nest and a nice clear tree and very low to the ground!

Lighting sucked, Clouds were thick the wind was coming from the wrong direction for face on flight landings. This is why I always carry my gear with me ;)

Picture doesn't give nest justice in the size!
ECD_5682copy.jpg

ECD_5712copy.jpg

ECD_5755copy.jpg

ECD_5738copy.jpg

ECD_5760copy.jpg

Wow, Eric. #2 is tooooo cute.

very nice right place right time and gear in hand is all ways a pluse.

Thanks....always like a tough lighting challenge!

Using a 200-400mm F4, Ed, IF, Vr Nikkor Lens (Nikon) sometimes with a 1.4x t.c. but didn't use the extender since I was so close to the nest

That last shot is epic!

Is it just me or do they look a little washed out? Doesn't really matter, great captures!

They look lovely, i love number 4 specially. Defiantly should be on a post card

#2 isdefinately a keeper. The rest with all due respect are average for you. Great that you keep your eyes open for this stuff. I give you props for noticing. I would like to see a bit more contrast added to these personally. Awesome as usual Eric.

#2 isdefinately a keeper. The rest with all due respect are average for you. Great that you keep your eyes open for this stuff. I give you props for noticing. I would like to see a bit more contrast added to these personally. Awesome as usual Eric.

I agree, As I stated conditions sucked but I was stoked on the find and always like to share what I find,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back