What's new

Found my place in the world

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a cozy farmhouse in Cameron, MB. The building is a bit of a fixer-upper, but if you've seen me posting here you probably know that this is how I like my houses.

The car was not supposed to be in the frame, but when I saw it in the viewfinder I said what the heck.

p735849817-4.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
is the inclusion of half of your car really necessary here? i dunt know..
 
Yeah I don't love the car part but the rest of the photo is awesome. Great colors. Did you have an ND filter or were the clouds like that?
 
This is a photo made for fun more than anything else. I apologize if the car offended anyone ;)

Did you have an ND filter or were the clouds like that?
No, no filters at all on this one. I didn't do anything special to the sky in post either – it was just a beautiful sky.
 
There's nothing particularly "offensive" of having the car in the shot - it's just distracting and takes the viewer's attention from the real subject. It's a beautiful shot otherwise!
 
^I agree with Fishpaste^ otherwise a very nice shot :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom