What's new

Found Wire E. Dude Feeding the Birds

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For the past couple of days Wire E. Dude has been taking it easy and this morning I found him outside feeding the birds :)

It took a while but one came and took a couple seeds, Gauge was thrilled that I got a shot or two!

Here is the best one.

 
It's a little hard to see his hands/arms in this shot. That's the main thing that sticks out to me.

Nice concept though!
 
Thanks Mully and Daniel.

I kinda wish I could see more of his arms and hands also Daniel, he tried standing but it didn't work out so well. He didn't want me to post this picture (shhhhh) this is what happened when he stood up, the birds flattened him and stole the seeds! Poor guy!




Also here is a pic after he came inside, he was rather thrilled with the experience ... despite getting beat up by birds ;)

 
Haha, these are awesome. I always wanted a little character to do different things like this with, good job
 
Love em, Please keep it up.
 
Is that a chain-mail scarf he is wearing ??? :lmao: Brilliant!
 
Thanks guys :)
Rob, yes it is! I have a bunch of bits and pieces from learning how to do the different patterns ;)
 
Thanks Blacksheep :)
 
Rabbit I think that Wire guy is a perfect name, Also he is best defined when his arms are visable. When they wrap around him, well what does an old hippy know.. later Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom