What's new

Fountain

Rick50

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
3,188
Reaction score
1,110
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had to lower the exposure in the sunlit areas but it came out OK for me. Comments?
141018-5329-L.jpg
 
It took me a bit to recognize the local ... I like your composition. Good job on evening out the highlights and shadows. On a bright day those shadows get pretty dark.I like it. My only nit is that you seem to be going for symmetry ... but the left side of the doorway doesn't match the right side. I'd take a little off the right to match the left.

Gary
 
I like it well enough, I wonder though if a lower shooting position and inclusion of more of the bell might not have made an even stronger image.
 
I like it well enough, I wonder though if a lower shooting position and inclusion of more of the bell might not have made an even stronger image.
I thought about this but I'm getting too old to constantly be getting down on my knees so I made this out of an old tripod center post. I
use it for car photography but I think I should carry it for this stuff too. Only problem is I have to check and re-shoot as needed for composition.
Would also be nice to have a remote Monitor.
i-PXM9fff-M.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom