F FSquares TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2007 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2007 #1 Took these a couple of days ago. Please C&C and also tell me which one is better. Original Sepia Glow Thanks in advance.
Took these a couple of days ago. Please C&C and also tell me which one is better. Original Sepia Glow Thanks in advance.
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2007 #2 Wow, very nice photos! I prefer the first because I like the color in it although your second one is also nice and probably useful in other venues. Great work you have here!
Wow, very nice photos! I prefer the first because I like the color in it although your second one is also nice and probably useful in other venues. Great work you have here!
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2007 #3 I too prefer the first one. I like the softness of the water and the statue, really makes for a nice shot.
I too prefer the first one. I like the softness of the water and the statue, really makes for a nice shot.
J jwkwd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2005 Messages 630 Reaction score 0 Location Western N.Y. Sep 29, 2007 #4 Number 1 for me !
gordon77 TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2007 #5 i prefer the second shot, the sepia effect gives it a more surreal feeling for me, also the light under the statues chin doesnt stand out as much in the second well done
i prefer the second shot, the sepia effect gives it a more surreal feeling for me, also the light under the statues chin doesnt stand out as much in the second well done
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2007 #6 I love the composition. Prefer the first one. Dani.
B Beanie TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2007 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2007 #7 I love this picture! Excellent clarity! I like shooting moving water, but I can never get it to look like that.
I love this picture! Excellent clarity! I like shooting moving water, but I can never get it to look like that.