Four Finishes

Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So here is the same shot with four different finishes. Let me know what you think...which like...which hate...you can't be to harsh. The second was just for fun.

StoneChurchSepia.jpg

shrunk-chrome.jpg

shrunk-grey.jpg

shrunk-67.jpg

I like the 2nd one best, looks like a comic book.

I'm curious who you're hosting your pics through? I'm using Mozilla and I can never see your shots? But I can see all other shots posted?

woodsac said:
I'm curious who you're hosting your pics through? I'm using Mozilla and I can never see your shots? But I can see all other shots posted?

i'm also using Mozilla and see them fine. :confused:

pretty cool conversions btw!

Hmmmm :scratch:
I see the new one you just posted in 'bike trip'...but I still can't see these or a couple other you've posted?

I can't see them either? maybe cuz im on an old mac G3?:(

I'm assuming that the last picture was the actual photo you took. I really like how in the second one, whatever filters/effects you applied took that difference in contrast and made it look like lightning...I think thats awesome. Unless it really is! :) Then it's insane.

The first and second are my fave. And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one using a G3 :)

i like these shots!!! number 1 is cool cause it looks really old...but my fav is number 2 :thumbup:

I really like the "just for fun"-version best of all four here!
And if you want me to overlook that one and only look at "the three serious versions", then I say: Colour. Contains most detail.

Yea i can see them now.......number 2 does it for me too, works best out of the bunch :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back