What's new

Four Infrareds

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pentax K100D, Pentax DA 18-55mm, and Hoya R72 IR filter, post processing with PS CS2.

palmtree1.jpg


pulgas2.jpg


building.jpg


union4.jpg
 
i love the third one
 
oh god i love IR!!! i have the hoya r72 filter too, and my stuff never comes out like this. whats your secret? the second one reminds me of heavenly creatures so i love it.
 
the second one reminds me of heavenly creatures so i love it.

It's been more than 10 years since I saw that movie. Creepy stuff. It's showing tonight at 8 PM (CT) on IFC, so I might see it again.
 
oh god i love IR!!! i have the hoya r72 filter too, and my stuff never comes out like this. whats your secret? the second one reminds me of heavenly creatures so i love it.

Thanks for your comments.

For each picture I usually take 2, 3, or even 4 shots at different exposure settings and pick the one that is best. With my Pentax K100D, the meter is useless for IR, so everyshot is done with manual settings. There is a lot of trial and error with the exposure.

Also, check out the following link, I wrote it up when I first got started in IR photography. Writing it down helped me remember the techniques for post processing. See > http://www.xsrider.com/infrared/infrared.htm
 
its m favorite film. and thanks! il check it out

Opps... That was two days ago. I liked it much more this time around (not that I hadn't liked it the first time). The acting of the two teens is off the charts. Did you know that Juliet Hulme changed her name, lives in England and is now a well-respected writer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Perry
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Very excellent work on these.​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom