Four Photos

Mart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey, im 18 and from Cheltenham, Uk. I'm new to this forum and also new to photography as a whole. Here are a few shots of mine:

S401f0014_copy_000.jpg

DSC0166zf9_copy.jpg

Chairs2_cropy_copy_000.jpg

Spiral_copy.jpg

Crits welcome as always,
Mart.

www.minarima.deviantart.com

Very nice shots here! Love the lines and movement of the last :) Definitely my fav of the ones you've posted! Welcome to the forum!!!

I LOVE the third one. The lighting is phenominal! Great job. The other 3 aren't too shabby either. WIth shots like these, it's hard for me to believe you're new to photography. I can't wait to see more :)

You're kidding, right?
These are awesome pics.

Wow, cheers for the comments :) There should be some newer stuff submitted on my deviant page anytime soon. Thanks again,

Mart.

Cool shots. Love the last one. Welcome to the forum.

nice shots, love the light in the 3rd and the lines/composition in the 4th.

JTHphoto said:
nice shots, love the light in the 3rd and the lines/composition in the 4th.

That's exactally what I was going to say. Nicely done!

Your photos are great. The first one with sky is amazing. You captured the most beautiful shade of blue. The photo with the chairs shows repetition with a sense of vacancy and the feeling of being alone. Very nice, it is perfect that it's black and white. Well, you know how fabulous that last one is.

With the first, second and forth i guess my only aim was to capture the shot. The third was the only one i tried to add something else so its cool you thought the same and picked up on it. I think thats the direction ill take the majority of my work. Cheers for the comments,

Mart.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back