Well, speaking compositionally, I think the best is the third. Hands-down, IMO.
You have an angle which is off-kilter, which is interesting. The focus is very sharp on the knight, and the reflection of the knight is cool. The knight is also pretty close to one of the "rule of thirds" hot spots/lines of focus. The rest of the pieces are nicely out of focus. The background texture is pleasing to the eye, and also nicely out of focus. Good shot.
The dog one... it's ok... I think some of the technical issues of the shot are distracting me a bit. It's washed out and needs more contrast. The rays of sun on the dog are interesting, but I think the dog is too centered to bring real interest. It's REALLY hard to find a good crop on that shot, however, so I think you're going to have to remain with the framing as it is unless you go extremely into funky crops. It winds up being a somewhat creative snapshot of the family pet. (and a nice one at that) However, something like this, perhaps...
BTW, I just noticed the picture is saved with your camera's RGB profile embedded and that is affecting how it is viewed in the browser. You probably should save your images in sRGB as most browsers and applications either assume that color space or effectively only display that color space properly. I corrected it for my version of your image.