What's new

four versions of the same events

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
signs082512.jpg
 
It is extreme abstraction, i must say.... not a clue...do you have a story here?
Did you simply capture some work meant for something or you created this with some intention?
Please lemme know ?

Regards :D
 
Four different accounts of the same story... Puts the viewer in a difficult spot... Which one to believe?
 
I don't understand this. At all.
 
Oh! Oh! Pick me! I get it. Someone was flying in outer space, when a snow storm came roaring in! Then the one dude was like, hey I'm gonna go make me a sandwich. Then the other dude was like, ok cool, I'm gonna go build me a fort made out of white sheets.

Am I close?
 
Relax guys! There isn't really a story here. It's just an abstract. Either you like the way it looks or you don't. The title is just what occurred to me when I looked at it because there are four squares of the same size and shape, but filled with different patterns. Each one seems to me to have a reasonably good composition consisting of the same colors arranged differently. As J. Owens said, not everyone likes abstracts.

Federico - I don't know which one to believe either! But then, I wasn't there.
 
"Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.” -Al Capp

I don't sell it, but may I please be considered unprincipled anyhow?
 
"Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.” -Al Capp

I don't sell it, but may I please be considered unprincipled anyhow?
I think the "unprincipled" would be the art dealers.

That quote is just one-man's opinion. As respectable as it is, it comes across as ignorant and – considering the author was a caricaturist – self-serving. In addition, it belongs in the Photographic Discussions forum and not really as a reply in a thread like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom