construction site 1
smallKC1_4597_00001_.JPG

construction site 2
smallKC1_4532_00001_.JPG

PS: Message 1000!

Last edited:
.Poetry vs. Bureocrats 0:1.

01 02 02017

The beautiful poetic German word "Kindergarten" has found its place in many non German languages. Yet, German bureocrats started to replace this lovely designation by the more technical "Kindertagesstätte". Gosh. Why?

Have not found time and juice to post Monday and Tuesday, sorry for that.

Technical: In this situation terrible purple color fringing appeared on the printed word "Kindertagesstätte". I had to use all defringing NX-D has to offer. Is that the standard of the Neo-Noct? Am I spoiled by the 105?

smallKC1_4739_00002_.JPG

.Bicycle rider, fast.

02 02 02017

For a website I am developing a picture with the symbolic meaning "path" which is a relative of its homonym "pass" even better in German: Weg (path), be-weg-en (move), Be-weg-ung (motion)

tmp_20508-smallKC1_4826_00006_.JPG694681816.jpeg

.abandoned bus station.

03 02 02017

Since I was a kid my town is in permanent reconstruction ALL THE TIME!

The bus station has been relocated from the city center to the South of Bonn. I do not think that makes much sense if you want to encourage using the Bus and they may after more reconstruction shift the station back to where it is needed most. Currently the city center is one huge construction site. I hope it will be for the better this time!

smallQQQ_5501_00001_.JPG

I like the motion shots, gonna try that. Do you move pan like when you take them?

I like the motion shots, gonna try that. Do you move pan like when you take them?

I use different techniques. Try to imagine the "lines" you draw with your blur gun and paint them relative to the movement of your subject.

Of course I know how to pan perfectly and make the subject still in front of a line shaped BG, but this is obviously not what I do here.

THE SAFE - the official Delete Me! pic keeper

.tristesse.

05 02 02017

I expected more fine details from the 1.4/58 Neo-Noct @f/1.4, but I see that I have to accept some halos to extract stuctures shouting "details" in the small version. When I am done with the purple fringing, not a lot of finde structures remain. Closing the aperture means less defringing and more fine structures at f/2.2 for example.

smallQKC_4951_00001_.JPG

Last edited:
.love.

06 02 02017

Today I took some serious portraits (not shown here) with the 1.4/58G at f/1.4. Then I saw that there seems to be a misalignment between focus point and point of focus on the D500 and esp. in the near field, so I will have to calibrate...

smallQKC_5052_00001_.JPG

.low.

07 02 02017

This door is low. A small child might walk in, an adult can not, a low car might drive in and park there. I guess this is some kind of garage. Very unusual for the height of the door. I was always fascinated by this non standard solution of a drive-in or drive-through. Plus it is monochromatic which is a topic I follow currently without doing it fully consciously.

technical: Fuji X100T

small_6TG1629_v1_.JPG

Idiot's... At least they could do some good graffiti. Golf cart parking garage?

Most reactions

Back