Freak in a suit

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well... a few people asked for it, so blame Chiller for posting these, not me. At the request of Tammy and the wedding photographer, they had me let my hair down for a few images. This first one was taken by the Real photographer with my camera. I did not get his permission to post this, so.....the mods can remove if they wish. :lmao::lmao:
331809437_AvgGq-L.jpg

Not sure which of my relatives took this shot either. But this is my daughter and me having our dance. :D
331809447_j4uoU-L.jpg

aww!!! you look great!!!!

Dang, you look great in a suit!! Love the expressions: so happy in the first, and so proud in the second. Thanks for posting these.

Very pre-Abbey Road Ringoesqe. :thumbup:

& congrats!

Oh noooooooooooooo!
I am definitely NOT going to remove that top photo here!!!
It is just too good.
May I download it onto my computer into my "Friends"-folder instead, maybe? Please? Pretty please??? :sexywink:
You are wearing the shiniest shoes I have ever seen a man wear. Waaaaaaay cool!

And CONGRATULATIONS to your daughter's wedding, new "f-i-l".

Thank you so much everyone:D
Corinna...you may do whatever you wish..:hug:: As for the shoes...they really hurt my eyes. :lmao::lmao:

You posted them!! :cheer:

Corinna!! Don't ask him, just do it so we'll always have a copy. :lovey:

Doesn't he look awesome?? I looooove that top shot in particular.

Thanks for posting these. Looks like it was a magical day, which is what weddings should be! :heart:

Great pictures! I especially like seeing the "real you" because your avator was freakin me out :crazy:

:lmao:

Thanks so much terri and Wendy.
Wendy, dont be freaked. I just like things that might freak others out. :lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back