Free 2nd Shooter in Exchange to Build Portfolio- Atlanta

andrea1000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a photographer currently focused on portrait and studio work in Atlanta and would like to shift my focus to weddings. I am from Europe, do have some limited experience in shooting weddings and just not sure how to get started in wedding photography in the US. I also know I have much more to learn.

I have a very professional demeanor, work quickly, and believe in always giving 150% for the client. As a 2nd shooter, I would work just as hard for you and your client and know I can deliver outstanding work for you.

I would love the opportunity to work with quality Wedding Photographers in the Atlanta area for free. I will give my 150% for you and your client. In exchange, I would like to have the permission to retain photos that I shoot from any weddings for you for my personal use in my portfolio/website.

I am also willing to travel up to 40 miles of metro Atlanta. I can provide you with my website/portfolio to review as well as client references. My husband and I are moving in May 2011, and would like to gain as much experience between now and then.

Equipment:
Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 1D Mark IV ,Canon f 2.8 24-70 mm lens, Canon EF f 2.8 70-200 mm lens, Sigma f/2.8 105 mm DG Macro lens, 2 Canon 580 EX II Speedlites , Gary Fong lightsphere

Thank you for your consideration!
;)

Most reactions

Back