Free Basic Photo Editing Software. Today only!

yogibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So via twitter I found out about a basic photo editing program that you can get for free today.

Store « lightcrafts

Click the Windows or Mac Verison
It will prompt you for some information
Under Discount Coupon enter the code: free24

Hit the refresh symbol next to it and it should adjust to price to free.

This is not the best software for editing photos but after checking it out, its a very easy way to play with your photos if you don't have any software and are just starting out with photography.

Anyway thought Id pass it on to whoever might be able to use it.

Cool, thanks for sharing! Only question I have is once they send me my license key where am I supposed to enter it/download the program?

seems the same as Picassa.

But thanks for the heads up

Nope not a scam at all. I wouldnt post a scam!@ jeez. Anyway you should fill out the basic info, go to the next page, then confirm and it should reload the page with a link to download. The key they send you is used when you first start the program. Like most software :D

Anyway I was told the promotion was only for the day of July 15 but you could always try later and see if it works, for those that missed this.

Like I said nothing amazing but better than nothing if you like to do some tweaking to photos. Its like the poor man's lightroom haha.

I checked it out, but it doesn't say if this program works with RAW images. The more expensive one does, but not this one. That's my only issue with it.

Well if you are working with RAW images, you shouldn't be using free software anyway. Use something a bit more quality.

Most reactions

Back