What's new

Free Room Service and Cold AC

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this old run down motel while traveling to GA. I did edits in LR4 to highlights, contrast, and shadows to show detail in each room more. Any C&C is appreciated!
$Room Service and Free AC.webp
 
I think I like this one better with less shadows.
$Room Service and Free AC 2.webp
 
Thanks pic chick.

No other feedback so as Jay-Z said...on to the next one
 
You need to get closer. There is way too much pavement and sky in this. It's almost impossible to get a good shot of the entire building when it's long and low like this one. Better to pick some interesting sections and fill the frame with them.
 
You need to get closer. There is way too much pavement and sky in this. It's almost impossible to get a good shot of the entire building when it's long and low like this one. Better to pick some interesting sections and fill the frame with them.

I tried gett close to a section of rooms but didn't feel too good about it because I couldn't get square to the building. Thanks for the feedback, I will keep it in mind for the future.
 
Bump...:neutral:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom